Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Monday . . . AGAIN

Yeah, it's going to be one of those days. *sigh*

Yesterday I worked on revisions in my first chapter only to discover later that evening that I was working from an outdated version of the MS and basically wasted the entire day making revisions I had already done and saved in the updated version. I have so got to label my files better!

Still, I suppose it wasn't a complete waste of time since I did manage a couple of new things I could transfer to the updated file.

As for today, I won't have much time for writing. No, my friends, I get to spend the day cleaning out the shed. This is the shed that contains baby clothes and toys from the past ten years.

I am not even kidding . . . but how I wish I were.

This will likely take the remainder of the day and possibly even some time tomorrow . . . and the next day . . . and the next day . . . and . . . yeah.

Why? Why am I doing this? Because I'm getting ready for a yard sale this weekend. I know shouldn't have waited this long to get to it, but I tend to put off things I don't want to do. It's an illness I've dealt with all my life. There's a word for it Procrastinationitis. Don't laugh, it's a real disease . . . right?

Anywho . . . I'm hoping it will be worth all the effort and I'll make a few $$ at the sale. If nothing else, we'll have room in our shed. Hey, I might even be able to find our Halloween decorations in there (the kids have been bugging to decorate)!

Write on.

No comments: