Wednesday, February 24, 2010

*Sigh*

I’m a bad blogger friend. I know this about myself and admitting it is the first step, right? In my defense, I’ve been crazy busy with school, writing, sick children, sick husband, homework, housework, a pregnant dog who should be delivering puppies any day now when I didn’t want her to have puppies right now (son accidentally let the boy in with the girls in heat but I’m lucky only one of the four ended up pregnant), and did I mention I’ve been busy with school?

*sigh*

I’ve tried to catch up on all my blogging friends blogs. Once in a while I was able to drop by and leave a comment, but for the most part I’ve been AWOL. I’m sorry, my friends. I’ll try to do better. I don’t know what possessed me to think I could go to school full time with everything else going on in my life.

*sigh*

I’m exhausted.

*sigh*

I want a nap, but I have a research paper to write (English 102 class . . . due next Tuesday, but I’m hoping to get a head start), a short story to write (creative writing class), two chapters to read (education class). I ended up dropping my Geology class because I couldn’t keep up with the work load. I replaced Geology with two ceramics classes. I’m enjoying them tremendously, but I missed them both this week because I was busy doing other things. I have the clay at home though and am hoping I can find time this week to create two pieces to turn in next week.

*sigh*

I’m exhausted because I’m coming down with the illness that kept me busy with kids and hubby last week. Darn germs.

 

*Sigh* on.

No comments: