Wednesday, January 05, 2011

What’s Up?

I’ve outlined the last part of the rewrite, and, after doing some additions and rearranging yesterday, I’m ready to dive into writing the end of the WIP today! YAY!

I’m not sure how long it will take me to get the end written, but I’m hoping to be finished by this time next week at the latest. Then I’ll do a few more revisions (yes, I revised before I was finished writing . . . I’m bad . . . very bad . . . don’t follow my example).

The new writing schedule seems to be working well for me. Though I will admit that I find it hard not to sit down and write after I get the kids home from school. Within a few minutes, we are busy doing chores and homework and the urge passes though so it isn’t too bad. I think much of it stems from the fact that I’m so close to the end that I just want to get it finished. LOL

Anyway, this has to be a quick update because it’s time to get busy writing.

What’s up with you on this Wednesday? Do you have any writing goals for 2011? If so, how’s it going so far?

Write on!

1 comment:

Demitria said...

Good luck!

New follower...

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com