Friday, February 20, 2009

Almost over

I'm so glad this week is almost over. I had a daughter (D2)with a broken finger, a daughter who had chest pain (D1) and had to go to the ER, and a son who has been sick the entire week (S2).

D2 is doing well, though she still has bouts of pain from her broken finger. D1 is fine . . . only some chest wall pain (but she's had open heart surgery so we have to get these things checked out). S2 has antibiotics to help him get rid of his bronchial/tonsillitis garbage.

So, I'm hoping next week will be better. I haven't been able to get any work/writing done. What have I been doing with my time (when I'm not waiting on kids)? Visiting blogs/replying to email/ but mostly, I've been reading. I should have some reviews posted soon. =)

 

Write on

No comments: