Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Stirring up some Wednesday goodness

I ditched school (shhh) because I'm tired and not feeling my best (that monthly thing). Since I'm being naughty, I figured I may as well ruin my waistline while I'm at it.

And besides, kimberleylittle finished her proofreading on her book so I HAD to make brownies to celebrate on her behalf.

Yeah, I'm trying to make up excuses, but the fact is, I WANTED brownies!

Unfortunately, I didn't have any brownie mix and didn't feel like going all the way back into town to go to the store (a super long five miles away). So, I rummaged through my cupboards and found the necessary ingredients to make brownies from scratch.

I used a recipe I've never tried before so we'll see how it turns out . . . I doubled it (I like thick, chewy, evil brownies), so I'm kind of worried.

The oven is on, the brownies are baking, and I'm going to go back to whipping my manuscript into shape.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Write on.

No comments: