Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Wonderings

Yes, I know wonderings isn't technically a real word, but I wanted to try something new and couldn't think of a better word that began with W.

Anyway, I wonder about things all the time and decided to start using my wonderings (write it in your dictionaries, people) as writing prompts. Most of them will be in question form. In answering the questions, new worlds are invented, characters are built, and general fun is had.

I thought I'd share the fun and post my wonderings (have you written it in your dictionary yet?) in case other people wanted to try their hand (or keyboard) at answering the question in their own way.

So, our first Wednesday Wondering is this:

 

What would a village look like in a world with no land?

 

Write on.

No comments: