Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Ten o'clock and all is . . . well . . .

Okay, by the time I get this posted, it will no longer be ten o'clock, but I promise I started this at precisely ten.

First of all, I'm supposed to be working on revisions. I promised myself I'd start revising at ten o'clock to give myself time to read and comment on my friends' blogs as well as do a post on my own blog. However, things didn't go according to plan. Yes, I read some friends' blogs and commented on them (even replied to comments after they commented on my comment), but I'm not finished yet.

I have a good excuse though. I decided to take a few minutes (about 15 .  . . at least that's the amount of time I'm counting) to make some brownies in honor of Karen's birthday. I know she won't be able to eat any of them since she lives a million miles (give or take some) away from me, but I'll be sure to eat her share for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!

In all honesty, I may have made brownies anyway, but this way is better for me. Everyone knows if you make brownies in honor of someone's birthday and then have to eat the birthday person's share, the brownies have ZERO calories. It's true! And even if it's not, I must believe it's true so I won't gain any weight when I devour the entire pan of brownies later today.

So, help me out by clapping your hands and saying three times, "I believe in zero calorie brownies. I believe in zero calorie brownies. I believer in zero calorie brownies."

Hey, if it can bring Tinker Bell back to life, it can take calories from brownies! *grin*

And with that, my fifteen minutes are nearly up. I better get this posted and get busy revising.

 

Write on.

No comments: