Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Things

Well, I’ve been working on writing reviews for the eight books I had read for TeensReadToo.com since this morning. I just sent them off and it’s 1:15. Whew! Now I’m caught up on reviews, but I still have three unread books I need to do for TRT, so I’m afraid I’ll have to postpone reading THE MAGIC THIEF FOUND. This makes me sad as I’ve loved the series and want to finish it!

Oh well, it will still be there (along with the rest of my “want to read” pile) when I’m finished with the TRT books. On a good note, my name was drawn as the lucky reviewer for TRT who gets to read and review this:

The Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1)

YAY!! I love it when my “want to read” and “read to review” piles can combine like this. =) The book is on it’s way to me and I’m super excited!! (can you tell by the exclamation points?)

I haven’t had a chance to put more bookmarks in my Etsy store but I’m hoping to get to that tomorrow (or maybe later today). Here’s one of the new bookmarks I need to get listed.

P6150802

A piano!! If only I had room in my house for a real piano . . . someday . . .

My sister and I also came up with a new packaging system/display for the bookmarks and I’m really excited about it!

Anyway, after spending the morning typing up reviews, my hands hurt. I think I’ll have to take a break and do some reading. Maybe I’ll get to do writing this evening. If not, there’s always tomorrow . . . oh wait, no there isn’t. I’ll be busy getting things ready for a road trip. We’ve got to take a puppy to a couple from Denver (we’re meeting them in Gallup NM tomorrow evening). *sigh*

Okay, Saturday is for sure going to be a writing day! =)

Write on.

No comments: