Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Words on Wednesday

I managed to get a bit of writing done today. It wasn’t much, but it’s progress.

Now I’m going to watch some “Ghost Hunter’s Academy” and later some “America’s Got Talent.”

I managed to get some more bookmarks posted in my Etsy store. I still have more I haven’t posted, but I spent most of my day reading. I have some book reviews I need to write up and some more books I need to read for reviewing (for TeensReadToo.com), but I set it all aside and did some reading from my “books I’m dying to read that have been sitting here forever” pile. ;-)

I read BALLAD by Maggie Stiefvater (finally). I loved it! I’ve also been reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I’m on book four, but I set it aside for BALLAD. I’m also tempted to read THE MAGIC THIEF: FOUND from my huge “books I want to read . . .” pile, but I think I’ll use it as a reward and force myself wait until I’ve written up the reviews for the books I’ve already read (for TRT.com). I’m way behind on my reviews. I’ve read the books so I just need to do the writing.

But for now, I’m going to watch mindless TV, eat dinner, watch more mindless TV, and I’ll start out my writing day with some reviewing tomorrow. When my writing day is done,  maybe I’ll post more bookmarks to my Etsy Store and then dive in to reward myself with reading FOUND.  ;-)

Write on.

No comments: