Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Almost there!

As of this moment, I'm 45,404 words into my Nano novel! Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll be finished . . . but I'm not sure I'll get time to write tomorrow . . . it's hubby's day off and for some silly reason he wants to spend time with me on his days off. But I'll definitely be done by this time on Thursday! *grin*

Then I can start revising. Hooray! Okay, I'm not actually looking forward to the revising part so much, but I am looking forward to going back to read what I've written. I refrained from going back as I went along other than a few sentences to get back into the story from where I left of the day before. So I'm interested to see if it's as good a story as I think it is. *wink*

Here's hoping to see all my Nano buddies in the winner's circle!

Write on.

2 comments:

Bish Denham said...

Oh Joan! I'm SO proud of you! (Standing ovation!)

justJoan said...

Thank you. Thank you. *taking a bow)

*grin*