Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Few Words

My mother told me earlier this afternoon that Grandma is no longer responsive. She’s still breathing on her own, but won’t wake up. It probably won’t be long now.

I didn’t get much written yesterday since I was doing a beta read for someone and then this morning, I worked on some critiques I needed to get done. I did get a little writing done today though.

I’m hoping for more writing time tomorrow, but we’ll see how it goes. The kids get out of school on Friday, but oldest son (in high school) is turning his books in tomorrow so he doesn’t have to go on Friday. My first and second graders have awards assemblies Friday morning from 8:30 to 9:30 and then my fourth grader has her assembly from 9:30 to 10:30. After the assemblies, the kids can come home. Like that ever happens. They end up going around the school for the next hour or so getting autographs on their shirts (every year I buy them a shirt and permanent/fabric markers). *sigh* I don’t know why I ever started that tradition. =)

Anyway, that’s my updated life.

Oh, and coming soon to this blog . . . The Road To Publication series continues . . .

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

Write on.

No comments: